BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Friday, January 14, 2011

G.Na is going to comeback in Black and White?

I think i am going to love this song ^^
G.Na Hwaiting!!!!!
Waiting for the album..
Black and White
Black and White will be released on 18th January
Let's watch the MV teaser of Black & White

This is going to be a sweet MV ^^
Agree?

Tracklist
1. Black & White
2. Don’t Be Mad Anymore (Feat. Junbum, Hyungyu, Hyunsuk)
3. Nice to Meet You (Feat. Wheesung)
4. I Miss You Already
5. At First Sight, At a Glance (Feat. Verbal Jint)
6. I’ll Back Off So You Can Live (Feat. B2ST Junhyung)
7. What I Want to Do Once I Have a Lover (Feat. Rain)
8. Supa Solo (Feat. Swings)
9. Loving You
10. There’s a Rumor



Besides that, check out the interview of G.Na during the Kpop concert in Malaysia

Video credit: royalgna2@youtube

0 comments:

Post a Comment