BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Siwon wants to give ELFs a Chuseok gifts!!!



Siwon are currently busy with the KBS Drama- Poseidon filming. Yesterday and today morning he had tweeted something on twitter. He have a great gift fro ELF for Chuseok!!! Check it out below XD


집에가는길입니다. 예상대로 끝나고 예상보다 늦게 시작한다니 이렇게 기쁠수가요.기대하지 않았을때 받는 선물이란 이런기분이죠 명절까지 반납했으니 주시는 추석선물이라 생각하고 사양않고 재빨리 받겠습니다. (제심정입니다)
Trans: I am on my way to home. I am really happy that the filming ended earlier than planned. Receiving an unexpected gift would feel like this. I will think of this as a Chuseok gift in return of my sacrifice of the holiday, I will not reject it, and receive it quickly. (This is my honest feeling)


추석 선물로 지난 5집 Mr.Simple A Version 미공개컷을 :)
Trans: As a Chuseok present, the unreveiled cuts from fifth album, Mr. Simple A Version:)

ELF prepared???? the gift at below haha




Previously the unreveiled picture from Eunhyuk and Donghae can be found on net too. Check it out below XD








0 comments:

Post a Comment