BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Monday, November 15, 2010

Alexander needs our HELP??? #Xandernese

Alexander needs our help~~~~
Let's help him XD
Looks like he's facing some problems about the phrase and some grammar stuffs LOL




Guys jot it down haha

First question
Hey everyone! R u guys busy?? Thought about something juz now so wanna ask.. help me solve this question~ ok? r u ready??

Q: ABK (American born Korean) r ppl who r Korean but born in US (Kevin and Eli). So do you call them ″American Korean″ OR ″Korean American″?

Cuz I hear English speakers say ″Korean American″ more , is that true?? Well, same thing as ABC (American born Chinese) Chinese born in US.

Got part of it! Should be ″AMERICA born Korean/Chinese″~ Got it! So wt about ″_______ American″ OR ″American _______″ ???

GOT IT! Like wt I thought. Should be ″______ American″ Thx for Wiki link!    

Second question
BUT then that's not the end guys~ Now, here's my REAL question. The main question I can't solve.

″____ American″ r ppl of ____ ethnicity born in US. Then y do we say ″Cherry tomato″ but not ″Tomato cherry″? Isn't it a cherry-like tomato?

 LOL~~~ I dunno y but I keep thinking bout these kinds of questions~ (=v=);

Greetings to all KOREAN AMERICAN~! 사랑해요!! HAHA~ Never thought it will trend becuz of me~


3rd Question????

 The FINAL challenging question comes guys... then WHAT AM I? Korean Chinese Macanese Spanish Filipino Portuguese Human?? LOL~~~

 Like this one: I'm a UNITE NATIONS~ Keke~ Or call me a fruit punch, ice kacang, halo halo, or wtever~ I'm Xandernese.

 I'm an UFO (Unclassified Freaking Obsession)~ LOL! Sorry guys... crazy again...

 Sorry.. i meant to say UNITED NATIONS~ Realised that... majority of u guys... r actually.. not really sane like me~~ LOL~ That's GOOD~ ^-^)b

 Actually one of my dream is to work at UN (United Nations) like Angelina Jolie~ (=v=)v Wanna work there for PEACE since I'm a UN too~

Not long after that, KOREAN AMERICAN is trending on Twitter trend until now
Nah ah... KOREAN AMERICAN did not trend becuz of me, but YOU GUYS~ U guys ROCK!♥ Thank you! ^-^)b

Then Xandernese appeared on TT trend too ^^
OMG.... XANDERNESE is trending becuz of YOU GUYS!! Is anyone Xandernese?? LOL~

If I suddenly get arrested for involving in some weird group/political group named Xandernese, you know WHO to blame~~~ Juz kidding~ LOL!

Wow.. u guys r powerful~ ^-^)b Korean American & Xandernese still trending~ May GOD bless all Korean American & Xandernese (if u r one~ LOL)

Now Xandernese is facing some DILEMMA LOL
 Xander was talking to Xander~ Welcome to my mirror world~ LOL~ RT @: ^^♥ hello~ UN ~~ ♥ ♥ 



 @ Hi mom~ How did u find this pic?? That was me arguing with a Xandernese~ LOL~ (ur son is crazy again..)     

I won't call that Moodlessland anymore.. sounds so depressing~ will call it Xanderland!♥ LOL~ A place where crazy Xandernese exist~ (*v*)/


Wow this is the power of Xandernese hahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment