BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Monday, November 8, 2010

Let's listen to Alexander the story teller

I find that Alexander loves desserts and fruits very much LOL
Since yesterday we can see the tweets by him mostly on desserts and fruits haha
and the most being tweeted is about --
Durian the King of Fruit
Let's begin

My revenge towards my sis' yummy fruit desserts~! @ BOUGHT THESE!! LOL~~ Well.. still I lost... ㅠvㅠ

I think lots of KissMes tweeted to Xander regarding the deserts stuff then he replied :
I actually LOVE fruits & vege more than junk food! ^-^)b But fruits here r kinda more expensive than east asian areas~ can't wait to S'pore!

When I was in S'pore, Philippines, Malaysia n Thailand, I SUCKED UP ALL the fruits~ LOL! Excuse me but I LOVE DURIAN♥ LOL~ Hotel restricted!

My breakfast apetizer this morning~ Healthy huh?? Had 설농탕 too~ 어제 Sweet Roll cake주신 키스미~ 아침 잘 먹었습니다~♥ ㅋㅋ~


I'm like a durian. Hard outside (spiky hard shell) but soft inside (the part u eat). People hate it at first because of the strong aroma.

 But once u taste it, u began to fall in love n even get addicted. Finally, the smelly aroma becomes pleasant to u. The stronger, the better.

I hated durian when I was young. But now it's one of my favorite fruits. King of the fruits~♥ ^-^)b

 OK... Don't get me wrong~ I'm saying that my personality/nature is like a durian only. Don't try to bite me when u see me~ EAT ME!! LOL~!

 Healthy tips: Drinking a glass of water as soon as u wake up is good for metabolism. (btw, that's not a tomato, it's a persimmon~♥)

Durian must be eaten in an appropriate amount, or else u'll hv acne or even diarrhea. Asian call this too much ″heat″.

 Mangosteen 'cools' down the heat. That's why we eat it after durian. You gotta hv the 'mangosteen effect' if wanna be my close friend~ :P

Time to enter my Moodlessland... You guys are welcome to enter too. Please take a seat and wait patiently.

OK the story starts now:
Once upon a time, Xander stood in front of the mirror looking at his hair. Suddenly, the light went dim, and a voice appeared again.    

″Eat this big red apple, and all your problems will be gone FOREVER.″


Xander refused, knowing that it did not work last time. But the voice interrupt n says ″Trust me this time, I promise u'll feel better!″

 Xander finally takes his courage and gives a BIG bite. ″Krump!″ Now, what's gonna happen? To be continued...


  It didn't work. ″Eat more,″ says the mirror, n I promise u'll feel better.″ So Xander puts his faith n eats more.

Finally, Xander finished his apple n looked at the mirror and said (see pic). The END. Thank you for watching.
  
Yup~ I mistyped SHELL as SHEEL~ Got any problem!?!? Huh!?! Go bite a durian w/ shell if u do~~~ (^v^)/ LOL~

DON'T give me any durian cuz my members will kill me~ Surprisely, @ likes it~ He's my durian eating companion~ LOL~  

 One of my tweet peeps tweeted this to Kevin:
@ LOL Xander Doesn't like Durian but you do!!! What will you do if Xander is eating durians...??? :XXX
And Kevin replied him WOW WOW ENVY LOL
RT @ if @ eats durians...I will RUN AWAY! haha

 
So KissMe out there do tweet more they are reading our tweets LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment