BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Friday, July 9, 2010

Alexander is going for LASIK????



From twitter of alexander_0729
08072010

Feeling so BAD rite now..wore glasses for almost a week thinking that i could do lasik on Saturday..but then I CAN'T..GOSH...my dream!

I know that God has a better plan for me but still,this feels so weird..@Kevinwoo91 will be doing lasik on Saturday tho..envy him..TT.TT

LASIK is a laser surgery to fix your short/long sighted problems..hv been wearing contact lens for almost a decade! ARG! sick of it~

I cannot hv Lasik becuz I hv to hoot for a program this week that requires water activities, which are dangerous after lasik..so I CAN'T..

BAD news: can't have LASIK in JULY..GOOD news: the shooting goes on n going to HK end of this month becuz of this show..EXTREAMLY IRONY -_-;

You guys are so POSITIVE~! like the way u guys think! ^^Yea,going to HONG KONG! but only few days, n going back Korea to spend my b-day~

I DO read ya tweets everyone~so beware~keke@ Khunnie0624 2PM 화이팅!!Will try to attend ya concert~^^GOD bless 2PM~

Xander tweeted on twitter mentioning that he can't get his LASIK done by this month. I think lots of fans giving him positive feed backs due to the tweets. He tweeted back saying that the fans are positive thinkers haha. And maybe some fans are suggesting some funny ideas to him that makes him tweeted back saying that he did read our tweets and be aware.
I am so glad to read the last tweet: Xander is reading the tweets from fans!!!!!!
This is not the first time, recently, the pics he posted with Ki Bum in it, he read the tweets from fans and retweeted the funny idea about ALBUM=ALexander+kiBUM.
This is such a good news for the fans!!! ^^ KissME do you read this???
UKISS are reading our tweets!!!!!

Well in my opinion maybe Xander can wear glasses instead of contact lens when not working. Glasses is a trendy stuff nowadays. Just be patient and wait for the LASIK to be done, maybe you are to be tested to wear glasses haha!!! I myself are wearing glasses too, and frankly speaking i am afraid of LASER LOL. Glasses is better XD

Source: Twitter (alexander_0729)


0 comments:

Post a Comment