BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Friday, July 2, 2010

No Other But Happy Super Junior On Music Bank~~~

Super Junior performed in MuBank today 
as their another comeback stage-
No Other
Now my head is only No other but their smile
I am feeling so haengbok with their smile ^^))

Your smile had melted my heart away today
I am smiling while watching you guys performing
with the cute dance movements and the smiles
I am so happy when you guys smile
I am so glad to see you guys are happy while performing
Hope to see this more in the future!!!
I am so in love with you guys more than ever!!!!!!
I don't know whether i will be sleeping tonite or not
but if i sleep i will be smiling in my dreams
with No Other~~~

Backstage waiting practicing their happy smile XD




The happy performance~~


Video source:Youtube (UnknownCarrot120, bowkumiko)

0 comments:

Post a Comment