BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

No Other MV is out finally---Haengbok!!!!!!!

I am sorry for my biaseness on Super Junior this few days haha
But i can't stop myself from being expressing my happy feelings towards them.

No Other sure will get to the top of hits chart again
The song is good
The MV is hot




I am so happy to see you guys smiling happily in it.
Teukie can you take some pictures of mine?
Heechul can i have the love letter and your specs?
Yesung can i have the balloons and the ring?
Sungmin can you sing for me?
Shindong can i have the love you made?
Donghae can i have the rose and watch the basketball skills?
Eunhyuk can i have the dancing vids?
Siwon can you tie my shoe lace too?
Wookie can i have your hug or the car?
Kyuhyun can you make a love wall for me too?
Kangin Hwaiting!! We will be waiting for you..
Teukie oppa i added Kangin in the pics now XD
kamsahamnida for the suggestion~

I am the most happy person in the world now ^^
Saranghaeyo Super Junior

Source: Youtube(smnet)

2 comments:

  1. WAHHH I LOVE THIS... THANKS HYUKIE.. I WANNA CRY WHEN I READ THIS...SUJUUUUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  2. walang problema~~~i am a suju biased bwahahaha
    dont cry i will ask big head to read this haha!!!

    ReplyDelete