BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Sunday, August 29, 2010

80th post on our blog

Let's celebrate it with something interesting.

The 80th Posts on K-addicters blog XD
I am gonna write a fanfic about my bias..
This might be my first and last fanfic
Who knows it may be a lousy fanfic ever posted hahahaha

Ok now let's start it
The title will be----

My dear bean sprouts a.k.a Asian anchovy—Love yah forever
Chapter 1
It’s been 3 yrs since we get together. The fate between me & my beloved bean sprouts^^
I really appreciated the moments we went out together, doing things together and etc....
One fine spring day after the busy schedule: In the kitchen having tea break
Me: Oppa, I wonder what will be the taste of anchovy fried with bean sprouts??? Do you think it’s a perfect match???
EH: Ne??? Anchovy & bean sprouts?? Ottoke? (Walk towards me and hug me from the back)
POV:Oh gosh why he always does this to make my heartbeat goes faster?? But I love it!!
Me: So you wanna try it tonite?? I will cook it for others too. I am sure Teukie oppa will love it XD
EH: (Looks curious) How do you know Teuk hyung will love it??
Me: Just wait until tonite, you will know why Teukie oppa loves it (Whispering near his ear)
This is how we interact since we met 3 years ago……
(to be continued)

Chapter 2

Still remember the moments when we first met. I am working part time as SuJu M’s language teacher. During that time, I am very close with Wookie because he’s my first crush. And FYI--Wookie is the 2nd most hardworking student of mine after Kyuhyun hahaha. Until one day, my dear bean sprouts came for visiting after his SUKIRA schedule. Wookie introduce me to him….
The first meet between us was funny and memorable. And starting from that day I fall for him…

Wookie: Hyung, let me introduce our language teacher--_____.
Me: Annyeong haseyo (I wanted to shake hand with him but he looks so shy XD)
EH: Annyeong haseyo (he said it in a rather shy mode but at last we shake our hand)
POV:
OMO this guy looks so shy when meeting girl.

My Korean at that time is not that good so I introduce myself roughly in a broken Korean language. Maybe he misunderstood my meaning he thought I am….
EH: Ahhh, nice to meet you..My hobby is collecting cars (In English)..Showing off his English LOL
Me: Ottoke??? Collecting cars???

Wookie and I burst into laughters XD. He showed his shy face once again that night. Wookie explain to him I am the Mandarin language teacher not teaching English…..
EH: Ahh Mianhae Mianhae…. “Ni Hao wo shi Yin He”(Hi I am Eunhyuk) { He tried very hard to speak in mandarin, It’s cute when he spoke mandarin}

That’s the first time I met him and the first time I had weird feelings for someone……


Give me some comments ^^))) The coming chapter will be posted on the webby check out our webby if wanna continue reading my fanfic ^^ XD kamsahamnida





7 comments:

  1. GOOD.. GOOD... KEEP IT UP..HAHAHA ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT KEEP IT UP OR I WILL SHOOT YOU! LOL just joking

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol~it's me~lovillea111~
    nice one~
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo welcome to visit my blog loveillea ^^)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. GO..GO..GO LOVE IT... ^^ HWAITING

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol~^^so fast~chp 2 liao~

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL @lovelilia check it here hahahaha i wrote around 7 chapters but will post it one by one XD http://kaddicterz.webs.com/fanficbyhyukiewens.htm

    ReplyDelete