BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Super Show 3 Korea- Successful + Eng Sub SS3 Interview

Super Show 3 was successfully held on 14 & 15th Aug at Seoul,Korea.
I am so excited with their performance...
I wanna fly with Teukie oppa via the sapphire blue ballons!!!!! XD
I wanna watch the 'Vegetables' on the stage.
I wanna watch Kangin on stage though it's only hologram.
I wanna be a part of the sapphire blue OCEAN~~~

I am so happy with the twitter trending on SS3,
it last for 3-4 days on the world trending.
Proud of it!!! ELFs ~~~You are the best!!!!!
I wanna sing and dance with sorry sorry, bonamana, no other, shake it up etc......
I wanna cheer for them!!!!
So SS3 Malaysia!!!
I am sure to attend it!!!!!


English Subbed Interview for Super Show 3

LOL, Lady Hee Hee burst into laughter when talking about their 'imitation project'

Shy Eunhyuk talking about BoA---"It's getting weird" HAHA

Credit: icysn0w1(youtube), sina.com.cn/heechulhae(image)

0 comments:

Post a Comment