BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A drama that attracts me...Wanna join me??

Have you guys watch the drama by KBS???
Baker King,Kim Tak Goo or known as Bread,Loves and Dreams


I think i am going to be crazy about K-drama once again after Cinderella Stepsister.I don't know why, maybe parts of the OST are sing by Super junior's members LOL. I watched Cinderella Stepsister because of Yesung's- It has to be you. Anyway Cinderella stepsister is a good story, i love it!!

But for this drama,only parts is because of KyuHyun singing the OST

Another part are the main cast Yoon Shi Yoon and Eugene. I know Eugene long time ago,love her dramas.While Yoon Shi Yoon i only know him from Happy Together where Super Junior involved XD. I find that he is cute and adorable ^^.


Next part is the preview of this drama. I love the storyline focusing on baking bread..And the casting attracts me, that's an important point LOL. I think Ryeowook is addicted to the drama too, check out his twitter. His twitter profile picture is about this drama haha



The main cast:-
Yoon Shi Yoon as Kim Tak Goo
Lee Young Ah as Yang Mi Sun
Eugene as Shin Yoo Kyung
Jo Jung Eun as Yoo Kyung (child)
Oh Jae Moo as Tak Goo (child)

I strongly suggest you guys to watch this drama XD
Not bad, i had watched a few episodes. Nice story line~~

1 comment:

  1. yeah i alr watch it.. not bad... but i prefer pretty women pretty mom.. ^^

    ReplyDelete