BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Thursday, September 9, 2010

2NE1=To anyone?? Comeback of 2NE1 Ready?

2NE1 is coming back with their new album- To Anyone today.
BlackJack are you ready??
Let's check out what i am going to share here^^

9/9 means long life XD nice date for comeback ^^
Check out their messages to fans on cyworld the day before.


Their tracks including:Can't Nobody, Go away, Clap your hands, I'm Busy, Slow, Love is Ouch, You &I, Please Don't Go, Kiss, Try to Copy Me, I Dont' care(Reggae version).


Support their new album!!!!


Now let's enjoy the MV for Clap Your Hands and some audios.

I found the HD MV for Clap Your Hands




Go Away HD MV


Clap your hands MV


Try to stay tune on the youtube channel of 2NE1 to check out their latest MV and videos.

Kiss


Try to follow me



The 2NE1 TV season 2 teaser is out too ^^


Credits: crazyxcami, xGDara,letstouch2ne1 &2NE1 (Youtube)

0 comments:

Post a Comment