BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Thursday, September 23, 2010

'First half dozen' of Monthsary XD

Happy 6th Monthsary !!!!!!


  WOW i can't believe myself doing this once again XD.
The 6th month for our group, which means half year by another 39 minutes
(the time i write: 11.21pm)
^^)))
It's seems that we had go through half year together 
Congratz Congratz to everyone who contributed
Well summary for this month
Added some fanfics on kaddicterz web, new sub web for ELFs project, trying our best to share our view on the latest kpop news and the most of this month is----->>> PICTURE SPAM 
and 
Drama suggestion for this month is Kim Tak Gu and Playful Kiss ^^
I am currently addicted with Playful Kiss just like previously Taiwan Version-It started with a Kiss.
Try to watch it guys ^^
And finally 
I  wanna express my gratefulness to everyone who visit, participate in either our FB fanpage, bloggy, webby and activities..
Appreciate it very much, deep into my heart.
I am voicing it on behalf of K-addicters admins.
Agree with me right??
Will try our best to bring more kpop thingy ^^
Have a nice day!!!!

1 comment: