BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dalmatian??? New Rookie Group !!!!

Ok let's introduce to everyone the latest rookie group----
DALAMATIAN !!!

You know what cross my mind before i look at their promo picture???
I guess you have the same thing in your mind as me ahahahaha
And the fact is it really related to dalmatian ^^
Well i just get to know them recently.
They are the new rookie group under Monkey Punch & I S Entermedia Group. You know what? They are recruited by MC Mong personally and had been trained for about 6 year before their debut recently. They finally revealed their first digital single on 1st September. Check out their MV --Round 1.



I found out some information about them too!!! Will be continued to next blog....XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment