BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LeeHyun -You are The Best Of My life MV revealed


Finally the MV was released ^^ Well it's my expected storyline, check out the MV guys, see what's Changmin,Jury and Jihyun's role in the MV XD Get ready for Changmin acting in the MV, don't be too shock...


So how was it? Nice right? Agree with netizens comments on the storyline of the MV ^^

"Aaaww. I like what the story's trying to tell us. It's not just your physical appearance that can make guys like you. Inner beauty is more important. I wish more girls would realize that. And thank you to that guy who made Lee Hyun realize that physical appearance isn't that important! The ending was cute <3
cracked up when I saw Changmin LOL" 
(Cre:choocandy)


Remember to stay tuned for his performance on music chars soon, hope that granny Changmin will act with him too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment