BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Friday, February 25, 2011

Super Junior M Perfection Whole Album HERE



Super Junior M started their promotions journey at China and Taiwan this few days. They had been recording lots of TV programs and attended press conferences during this trip. Hope they can rest well before the Super Show 3 Manila tomorrow ^^ I am now spazzing on Super Junior M everyday LOL. Check out their whole album's audio below. I love the song Love Is Sweet by Jay Chou and Destiny SWEET!!!!!!! True love and Off My Mind not bad too. And last but not least My All Is In You Chinese version!!!! Now i understand the meaning of the song!!!! LOL Enjoy it guys XD

DESTINY

Love is Sweet (By Jay Chou)

True Love

Off My Mind (Henry)

My All Is In You (Chinese Version)


0 comments:

Post a Comment