BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Super Show 3 in 3D version coming soon........

WOW i can't wait for the 3D version..

Super Junior Super Show 3 in 3D version!!!!!
Just imagine Super Show 3 in 3D version, that would be great ^^ We can see how they rise from the center of the stage in 3D!!!!!!!! Wow this is gonna be really exciting!!!!
24th February come faster!!!! hahaha though i can't watch it in 3D version but normal version will do too LOL Agree with me???XD
Just check the teaser released today, Thanks to @SurfboyKyuhae for the tips


After watching this i am going to attend Super Show 3 Malaysia no matter what. I don't care if my dad disagree but i must GO!!!!!! Who wanna accompany me?? I need friends to go with me LOL
I have collect enough money, glow stick ordered, just need some luck to get the ticks i want and transport to the stadium that day hahahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment