BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4 minute is back with 4MINUTES LEFT and Mirror Mirror MV


Mirror Mirror , Who's the prettiest in the world??
Give me the answer......

4 MINUTES!!!!

Finally they had releases the official comeback album 4 Minutes Left
Today the MV for Mirror Mirror is out too, we can see the girls new outlook with more mature style. I love the black suit in the MV, how about you guys?

Netizens comment on the MV
I've been raping the replay button since it was released. lol
Jihyun, you're so awesome in this MV, I can't take my eyes off you. lol
Hyuna, what can I say? you're sexy, as always!
Jiyoon, can I fix your make up for you? lol such a cool rapper. and you're so pretty.
Sohyun, I love the way you look here, sexy and cute at the same time.
Gayoon, you're voice.. I so <3 it. no autotune for your high note. that's great!
4minute jjang! 4minute jjang!


Let's check out their mirror mirror MV 












0 comments:

Post a Comment