BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Saturday, April 2, 2011

SECRET OF UKISS 0330 r²π ???!!! #BranNEwKISS

ottoke!!! i'm officially falling in love with ukiss 0330!!!
but what makes me so excited with this song???
GUESS!!!!

it's eli rap part!!! aigooo
seriously for me this rap part is different with others rap..
not because i am Eli biased but it's so interesting!!! kekeke
ok don't want to waste your time..
let me share with you my dear buddies..
SECRET OF UKISS 0330 r²π !!!



remember what eli said???

You and I, uriui ggeun nohjima
Don’t deny our r² π Naege wa ije da gwenchana
Dashi Dashi modeungeol sijakhaneun geoya

so r² π mean???


π = 3.14
And when you remove the decimal point, it’s the scrambled number of 143, which mean I love you.


And r square means you and I or each other.


When you apply it to the lyrics of the song…


Don’t deny our LOVE FOR EACH OTHER.


awwww so sweet and cool rap rite???!!!


ok next!!!!



i would like to share my crazy idea of 0330 drama version...
my 0330 story line start now!!!

i guess ukiss 0330 mv story line is like.. dongho gf actually not exist at all.. she maybe only his imaginary gf or something.... but dongho thot she exist and always talk and play piano with her.. and then he ignored his members... eli don't want dongho keep doing all this and want stop him BECAUSE can you imagine what he feel when he saw dongho play piano and talk alone??? lololol ...GOOD THING finally he realize his gf not exist and back to his members... ^^
still don't get it??? ok then you can watch this mv first... don't worry take your time.. :P



so what do you think??!! am i right?????? kekekeke
For me this song actually not refer to dongho gf but it's what UKISS members FEEL...
Dongho how could you ignored us when you had gf!!! lololol that what they feel... ^^


THE END........ ^^

so!!!
our admin @hyukiewens want remind all of our buddies.....
@K_addicters buddies LOLOLOL dont deny our r2 pai XDDDD

credit : kenhnghenhac.net , ukissmedia

6 comments:

  1. hey..still don't get how "r²" means u and i/each other..can u please tell me how???...i'm confuse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what i understand r2= square r =two person=you and I ,so get it?? it's only my opinion hehe hope it can help....^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. R mean are..."are"usually been used when more than two person...so r is u n mi..^^Simply from my view~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha..tnx 4 ur explaination about r square pi....

    i keep searching n thinking what that equation meaning...cz r square pi is for equation of circle area....kih3....

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Dongho in the mv also talk on the phone... alone? ahahah

    ReplyDelete