BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Sunday, April 10, 2011

BigBang comeback stage on Inki today


BigBang is finally back on the stage with their 4.5th special edition album ^^
I had been spazzing on the videos since just now, wonderful performances..

Stupid Liar and Love Song JJANG!!!!!
I hate this love song I hate this love song~~
AWESOME!!!!!
Check out the video while its still available :



Some comment from the netizens about their comebackstage today :

TOP=hotness overload!<3 *dies*
Daesung= His voice! Can't get any better than that, right?<3
Seungri= He's not a baby anymore. He's the sexiest maknae ever!<3
Taeyang= He looks awesome in black!<3
GD= He's perfect! Nuff said.
Big Bang-excessive autotune=Perfection!<3
PS. TOP looks frickin' hot in that hat! GD at 0:32-0:46, I'm down.<3
And GD looks mighty fine with blond hair and black clothes!<3
PPS. I want GD's earrings, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment