BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Sunday, November 6, 2011

#SJ6thYear Super Junior Happy 6th Anniversary!!


Happy 6th Year to Super Junior. Today is the day that we are waiting for every year XD. 6th November is the debut day of Super Junior since 2005. Since Super Junior05 until Mr Simple, they had accompanied us for 6 years now. Though i know them only about 3 years time but i wanna say a million thanks to them for working hard these years. You guys had done a GREAT JOB because the sapphire blue sea is getting larger and larger now!!! We are so proud to be ELFs!!!!! Although number of members is getting lesser but the sapphire blue sea will not reduce it's size in fact it's getting bigger and bigger!!! We will be waiting for every members to come back because Super Junior is ELFs Ever Lasting Friends......



Yesterday i was watching those fan made videos to celebrate the 6th year of Super Junior. My eyes was dripping with tears because the videos makes me flashed back lots of memories between me and Super Junior....This including the moment when they first get the awards on music charts, GDA, the moment they cried because of happiness, the moment they express their thankfulness to  ELFs during the Super Show or Awards ceremony, the moment when we work hard to boost the sales of the album, the moment when i watched Super Show, the moment i sang together with them, the moment i watched their videos i will scream like hell or laugh like a crazy..... and it's a lot more~~~they had be with me for these years...And i never felt tired of spazzing them everyday, don't know why, maybe this is the power of Wuli Super Junior ^^... I will be spazzing them until the day i closed my eyes~~~~ Just like what Teuk oppa tweeted this morning:" 2005/11/6-2011/11/6 It's 6 years. Our members, our staffs, and very precious,lovely ELF who taught me the happiness, joys, and tears!^^ Thank you, and thank you! I/We'll being with you together until the day my eyes close! I admire you, and I love you " Thankyou to Super Junior, wanna say saranghaeyo forever to all of you who work hard just for ELFs^^
Members had been tweeting on twitter for the 6th year~~ check out the translations below:
(All translations credit to Super Junior Forever 13 FB)


Teuk oppa: "I wanted to have the whole world..It seemed like pretty easy to catch..But now I have my members..staffs..and fans who are even more precious than the world to me..Then don't I already have the whole world?..Really thankful and happy..I'll give you back the love"




Yesung: Super Junior's 6th Anniversary ... To all ELFs who exits, which has stood by and loved Super Junior members... Thank you



Ryeowook: It's been 6 years since Super Junior's debut. I think we've made 6 years time pass with a lot of people's love~ Thank you very much~ And each of the members, I am very thankful to each of the members>< I really really love you~♥



Donghae: We are Super Juni~~~~~~~~or!!!6 year anniversary !! Love (SJ) and loving those who love (us) and cherish (us) and cherish all who cherishes (us) !! Thank you ELF I Love U



Eunhyuk: "6 years!!!!!!! Just this time which flowed by, time that past through cries, through using our energies, and not giving up, the time that all of us have made, now is the time it starts again!! Suju, let's go!!!"




0 comments:

Post a Comment