BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CAN WE STILL MOVE ON WITH THIS?

As I read the article this afternoon about the possibilities that Super junior will be having thier last album..it suddenly breaks my heart...a dead air ruled deep inside my heart and mind..and as i was thinking how could this happend?...
I cant imagine that our famous Super Junior will suddenly lost like that...no!!!!K-ADDICTERS will against to it...
Can we still move on with this?..huhu i guess not...we are certified SUJU-holic...we love them so much..and they are our inspiration of doing our everyday living....
For me its another circumstances, a problem that I am facing ryt now...It's a big deal for me hearing this bad news....I don't want to see that suju members will be separated and they will work as a solo performer,actor etc..I want to see them performing together in a stage...huhu..with their happy faces,their funny moments etc...
I am in a deep frustrated, upset,depress etc..about this news..how I wish that this news is not true and all of this are my terrible nightmares...T_T
It also hurts me knowing that my besh, dongsaengs, and unnies are so sad about this...it makes my heart sinking,,a feeling that we are all in our dark days again..another trials that not only the suju are facing a crisis ryt now but k-addicters too..coz we are their avid fan, supporting them all the way...
Our group overcome some problems about a months ago..but here's another one...not a simple problem but a "huge" problem that we are carrying into our hearts now...T_T...
My only message to my K-ADDICTERS: Don't worry,let us hope and pray to God that everything will be back to normal and I think that this is still another trials to our group if how strong are we in times of facing such problems...let us comfort each other as a one family...All of you are my strength right now*crying..my tears starts to fall on my cheek*...All of you are my 2nd family...I hope that our group members will be their for each one of us..supporting each other, cares for each other and loves one another...I think we can overcome it if our family is close and tight like no one can distract or take it...I LOVE YOU BUDDIES...
For my hubby sungmin,and other suju members..please don't let this trials takes you down..and remember that your E.L.F Family and K-addicters group are still supporting you and we love you from the bottom of our heart....huhu

0 comments:

Post a Comment