BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

-Emoter Mode-

...I still remember that day, I was not in a good mood, so I decided to go online.
Accidentally I ran into a certain site and just chatted randomly to the people there.
Is it coincidence or it was fate that brought us together? I was ask if I wanted to be a
part of there group. I just answered yes without thinking. On that day, I was officially
part of K-addicterz. We have our own website. They made me one of the administrators.
It was fun, recruiting other members, meeting more friends, worrying about the website etc.
Until we met a trial for our group. I don't need to tell in details. Anyway, I was also thankful
to that certain event. The members we recruited were always at our back supporting us. It
was very touching...

...Now, I'm so excited going online and meeting this people, talking random things. It seems that
we created our own little world. At least, in our world, we our happy, we can understand each
other and we have freedom to do or say anything we want...

I hope someday we will meet for sure.

I wish the day all k-addicters will be together, talking, laughing, eating and hanging-out together.





end of emo mode^^

1 comment: