BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Is this what destiny plan for them?

Yesterday I felt so weird, I have no energy, I feel so down.-depressed mode
I don't understand why?! I don't have the reason why would I be depressed.
BEsh dybe, keeps on cheering me up. Nevertheless, I still feel down.

Today, Besh dybe texted me saying that there's a rumor about my favorite band.-SuJU
I tried to go online to check what was it. My dongsaengs, celine and alice keeps on
telling that they have cried a thousand tears. I asked Bhext alice, the reason. When she answered my questions, I don't know what to say. My mind went blank. MY heart stopped beating for a second. My hands got cold yet I'm soaking with sweat. Tears want to go out from my tear glands. .........GASUMI APPA.......

I keep asking, why does it have to end that way?! I know nothing will last forever. But, I just can't accept the way they will end. I know, the members are still present with their individual career's, but It's different when they are introduced as SUPER JUNIOR.




I hope I can overcome this sadness, I have idolized them since they debuted, September 2005. At first I just like how they dance, yet as times goes by, as I get to know them, I get attached to them. Friends says I'm addicted. So what?! They give me happiness.








The first korean boyband I know...
The first korean boyband I idolized...
The first boyband that I liked all the members not just one....
The first boyband I saw personally...
The first idols I saw on tv that is not likely like an idol...
I've idolized them as they mature for the past 4 years...
If this what fate calls for them... I'll continue supporting them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment