BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Thursday, April 22, 2010

requested by BEsh..LOL

The poem I made for my requirement in Literature..
Try to interpret what I what to say.^^keke

Good night
By: JinLuvRix

The night silence is very loud
As the cold breeze is blowing
Too afraid what is all about
Just kept myself hushing

Suddenly it comes
It makes me want to cry
Unable to calm
Tears unable to dry

All the miserable sadness
Those feelings like the sand
Will locked inside my heart, unless
It will fall through my hand

Searched for myself for endless nights
I wondered why the sky is so vast.
I wondered where the birds would flight.
I wondered if this would be my last.

Unable to calm down
Confusion starts running
Unable to cool down
Thoughts are full of nothing

Kringgggg the alarm clock rang
Oh it’s already six in the mornin’
As the morning birds sang
Another day will definitely begin

~Good morning!~


6 comments:

  1. Besh i think ur sad while ur writing this nu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHAHA...ako pa talaga ang reaon kung ng pagpost mo besh huh...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. emotion=sadness
    interpretation: a sad thing that you can feel
    you kept it inside of you which you want to realese.,asking questions that are unable to answer feeling miserable inside makes you ask will tomorrow will be the end.its up to you and you are the one who will be answering that question. feeling confusion which leads you to nothing is a matter of fact that you are in a state of not knowing which is right., as the birds sing you need to refresh everything and start a new. you should think of positivity coz a new day is forgetting things which happened before

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks anon for your precious comment.You looks like a physcho to me LOL.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ hyukie unnie imma not a physcho nyahahahaaha
    -aila

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL aila i mean physchology doctor...bwahahahaha

    ReplyDelete