BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Let me see....What should i write today????

Yes, our first month of anniversary!!!!
24 April 2010..
Wow, the time past so fast,
Since last month,
Our group is 1 month old now!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
~maligayang kaarawan~(Tagalog)
~saeng-il chugha 생일 축하~(Korean)
~selamat harijadi~(Malay)
~Sheng ri kuai le 生日快乐~(Chinese)
~tanjoubi omedetougozaimasu たんじょうび おめでとうございます~(Japanese)
~joyeux anniversaire~ (France)

For one month
Our budz being together,
Chatting in our happy world,
Many things we had overcome, shared together,
Either it's happy, sad or laughter....
I love sharing my feelings with my dear budz.

I am glad to be a part of kaddicters
I love my dear budz very much
Hope we will be together as a big family forever...
And continue to share our laughter, happiness, sadness together!!!!!!

So, tonight we will celebrate it at our chatroom????
We will continue to share our thoughts there,
Be sure to online then haha....
See you all there!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment