BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy belated 10th Monthsary!!!!!

OMO!!!!!!!!!
I forgotten the monthsary!!!!!
Forgive me guys XD
How can i be such forgetful these days, too busy preparing for new year ^^
Sorry guys 

Luckily Heynie remind me yesterday,i should not be forgetting the monthsary awww guilty me....
I think not much buddies that remember this, actually i thought about it last week and was planning on what should i write for the 10th Monthsary LOL
Never mind i will write it now, FORGIVE ME guys!!!!!! I promise the 1st anniversary won't be like this as we will start planning for the FIRST EVER ANNIVERSARY of K-addicters.
So who wanna join the party??? 
Comment here on what should we do on the anniversary coming this March 24th ^^
We will try our best to make the anniversary best ever XD

Besides that, let's welcome our new writer,Noober-writer who had start joining us since last year but only now she will start writing ^^ I am in good mood as i am not the only one who are posting blogs here now LOL. Our admin, Heynie is working hard too in helping me to post blog XD. 

So let's work hard buddies
Let's spread our love for KPOP !!!!!

Let's join us and tell us
what's the hot song on your playlist now??
Or which concert or fan meet are you going to attend???
Or what kind of news you wanna know from us????
COMMENT HERE!!!!!!! XD

I am preparing to buy Malaysia SS3 ticket soon haha
So what' your plan?? Tell me!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ermmmm let me think...
    hope we can get some money first la.. kekeke
    gimme time to think... :p

    ReplyDelete