BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

VVIP of Seungri

So what's the plan of BigBang this year?
VIPs are waiting for their comeback for so long
and yet now they are focusing on solos?
First with GD+TOP
Now Seungri?


Who will be the next? 
YG Ent can we have BigBang comeback SOON? XD

So Seungri will be having his first mini album VVIP out on 20th
He had started to 'tease' the fans with some pictures on me2day
Then on the official site with the track list unveiled


01. VVIP
02. What Do You Want Me To Do
03. Open the Window [feat. G-Dragon]
04. MAGIC
05. I Know [feat. IU]
06. White Love
07. Outro (In My World)

I am sure there will be more teasers being released soon, 
so stay tuned on his official site and me2day ^^




0 comments:

Post a Comment