BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Monday, January 31, 2011

Super Junior 5th Album title track--Gotchanumba??????


Suju's 5th album coming out soon??
There's rumour that their title track will be composed by American composer
and the song title---GotchaNumba????
I am like HUH??? WTH is the song title LOL
GotchaNumba, i wonder what will be the rhythms of the song
Let's wait for the official announcement from SM

Check out the American composer's twitter that mention about Super Junior, seems like they are interacting well with ELFs on Twitter.
Check out some of the tweets by @goodwillbeats ELFs try to follow him if you want to know more about the deal between them and ELFs XD

 Shout out 2 all of my new followers! Can't wait til you guys hear our Super Junior record sometime in the future!

 I'll make u guys a deal: if @MGIproducer & I both hit 1000 followers this week, we'll make a song for Super Junior fans in February. Deal?


LOL guys, I can't even believe it! TONS of followers :) I guess me and @mgiproducer owe you guys a SONG in February!!!!!!

So u know -- this song is gonna b for you guys -- The FANS :) -- we already did one for SUJU (#gotchanumba), so this song is gonna for YOU!

Thx for telling me who is in the group! I'm gonna get 2 know SUJU so much better now that all you ELFs are helping me :)

Also I didn't know that SUJU had elfs all over the world! Tell me where you guys are from...! (I'm from New York City)

The answer is the song we do for you ELFs will be sung by me and my team. To hear SUJU sing you need to wait for #gotchanumba to come out!

So ELF???? Wanna have a song by Super Junior's composer?Let's follow them LOL

1 comment: