BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome BACK to Beast Airlines

After the successful first concert of Beast Airline


The first concert was a success with a 12,000 of Beautys attended it
Because of the full supports from Beutys, 
they decided to have another encore concert in Korea on
18 & 19 of February
2 days again!!!!!!
So Beautys, can you read that?
What are you waiting for? Grab the tickets!!


Check out the teasers for Welcome Back to Beast Airlines ^^












“I thought my heart was going to burst. I wasn’t able to hold in the emotions that filled me up all the way to my chin. A moving moment that cannot be explained in words. Such happy tears… I want to shed those tears again..”  Credit: Allkpop



DuJoon,JunHyung, HyunSeung,YoSeob,DongWoon teasers are up!!
Left Gikwang ^^
Just want to share here, i really like the song Thanks To
It's so meaningful
Love it so much, do you agree with me?
Remember to support them ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment