BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Monday, March 28, 2011

4Minute 20 Steal SoHyun Teaser + Heart to Heart teaser feature CN BLue JungShin

Last member for the individual teaser --SoHyun
Magnae is always the last XD
Let's see what did she said in the video teaser ^^




나의 부족함과 욕심을 알게 된 순간 난 이미 어른이 되었다
사랑과 상처를 받은 순간 난 이미 어른이 되었다.
스무살이 되기 전에 난 
스무살이 되었다.
“I became an adult as soon as I knew my inadequacies and greed. I became an adult when I found out what love and pain was. Before I turned twenty, I became twenty.” (Credit: Allkpop)

거울아,거울아,세상에서 누가 제일 예쁘니?
Mirror, mirror, who’s the prettiest in the world?”

Today Cube had release a teaser for Heart to Heart MV. The MV featured CN BLue's JungShin ^^
Check out the cute MV teaser of it 
I see the different side of 4minute XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment