BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy 1st Anniversary to Kaddicters 24th March 2011

Saengil Chukhamnida Saengil Chukahamnida Saengil Chukahamnida
KADDICTERS 1ST ANNIVERSARY
LOL You know what??? Now my mind is "Hey Man Hey Girl I am Super Junior Fan" mode
Should i change a bit the lyrics????
Hey Man Hey Girl I am Kaddicters buddies hahaha
If you're our buddies CLAP YOUR HANDS LOL

Well Well Well, here it is our 1st anniversary, i never thought that our group can last for 1 year so long....
It's been a far way for us to come here you know?? XD
Starting from our first chat till now i believe that we are besties now. All thanks to the chatbox that brought us together. When i was chatting last time i never thought that out group will be this BIG until having own blog, Fanpage,twitter & webby haha. I still remember that we had ideas on the K-addicters group t-shirt, how to make the webby more attractive....etc etc so much. We even planned to meet each others one day.  For now i only met with one of our buddies, Minmi during Super Show 3. Hope we really can meet one day!! Currently i am satisfied with what we have now, do you agree with me? I am not an IT expert, still waiting for our future IT admin to graduate in order to make our page more advance haha. So Mr Soshi??? Do you read me?? LOL


I remember we had some sort of 'war' with the others in the chatbox that cause us to create our own box ahahaha. Really thankful to those who had 'war' with us SULOL. If not, K-addicters won't exist here today. Well if you believe in fate, that's our fate to become buddies. I am totally believe in this XD How about you?
I am kinda missing those 'fighting' days and where we chat the whole night. My record was 3am in the morning lol. I know everyone is busy with their studies, so i will be the one who is  maintaining the group, but i can't manage so many stuffs in a time, my main focus will be on the blog. So the rest will rely on you guys XD


For those who only know us today, we are K-addicters= kpop lovers from around the world. Currently only Malaysia, Philippines ,Singapore, Indonesia, Germany , Canada (aww i missed onean). Hope more can join us in the future to spread the love to kpop ^^


Ok i will stop here right now, let's watch the simple videos that i had made for you guys ^^ Enjoy it...
Oh yeah before i forgot, @tmaxminchul did wish us happy anniversary after we tweeted to him XD Thanks oppa ^^
@tmaxminchul oppa wish chukahae to my group please... @K_addicters 1st anniversary.... http://youtu.be/D0tt5E6LN9M

From tmaxminchul : @K_addicters 축하합니다!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment