BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Super Show 3 Malaysia Part 2 + Special vids

I am still in SS3 mood LOL, never regret attending the concert!!!!!!!!!! AWESOMEness!!!! 


Well this is the part 2 from my last post. I am going to load some 'blur' pictures here but that's what my 10MP camera can do so far haha. You can find more HQ and closer pictures from sup3rjunior.wordpress.com 


This is not taken by me credit to owners XDDD
But he is my bias so i must put this pics up LOLOLOL



]
I think this is the best shot i get LOL



I have lots of pictures but it takes time to load will try to load some again when i am free XDD
I will share my videos here it's kinda sound polluted because of my screams haha







Here's a video where i found from FB peeps, condolences to the Japan ELF. R.I.P ELFs will stay together as a big family as long as Super Junior exist!!!! Sapphire Blue will not fades away that easily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment