BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Henry Lau told us his first impression on Super Junior


Henry appeared on Strong Heart recently. He had a wonderful chat with the MCs during the show. Let's read some parts of the show where he told us the first impression on Super Junior. I find that magnae is cute LOL. Call his boss Mr Lee hahahahaha

Quoted from Allkpop 

When asked by the MCs to describe the experience, Henry replied, “Korean men easily put their arms around each other’s shoulders, as well as give light touches, but to foreigners, actions like that can be mistaken as gay.”
Henry revealed that when he first met the members, they greeted him by lightly hitting his butt. “I honestly thought they were all gay. I misunderstood Leeteuk, since he was the one who slapped my butt the most.”
But what surprised Henry the most was his encounter with the “Space Big Star”, Kim Hee Chul “His hair was long, like a girl’s, and he was so pretty, so I thought he was a transgender at first.”
Hilariously, Henry wasn’t alone when it came down to culture shock; Eunhyuk revealed that he was equally shocked when Henry began calling SM Entertainment’s Lee Soo Man, ‘Mr. Lee’.
Henry clarified, “I didn’t know who he was at first, and someone told me that he was SM’s boss. I just greeted him by saying, ‘Hey, Mr. Lee.’ I told him that I’d contact him if he gave me his business card.”
Eunhyuk added, “Henry still calls him ‘Mr. Lee.’” When asked how Lee Soo Man responded, Eunhyuk replied, “He accepts it since we’re all friends.”



Found a vids on the show check it out, it's all about Henry XD [Vids trans credit to GAIA@pastakyu (SJ-WORLD.NET)]  p/s: watch it while it's still available, i can't guarantee when the vids will be tracked down ^^



Let's applause to our Violin genius!!!! I'm Yours!!!!


Credit: Allkpop

0 comments:

Post a Comment