BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Monday, March 21, 2011

Super Show 3 Malaysia 19032011 is the best concert i had ever been!!!!!


I can't believe that i had the chance to attend Super Show 3 !!!! My dad won't allow me to go but finally,at last i still can go!!!!It's been a long way for me to go Super Show 3 ,so i really appreciated the show very much!!!!! LOL I am so happy that i can attend their show yesterday. This is the best ever concert that i had ever been. Well this is the first concert i attend actually haha. But you know what the show is REALLY AWESOME!!! The performance by SuJu members, the sound system, the effects!!!! And... What???
ELF's Sapphire Blue Sea!!!!!



Wait another thing, the fan chants too!!!!
I am so freaking HIGH yesterday during the concert, screaming all the way until the end of the concert. Luckily i ate sweets to protect my throat haha. My seat was not the front one but it's more than enough for me. I am feeling so lucky that i can attend their concert after so many opposition.
Though i can't get the ball Eunhyuk had kissed nor Kyuhyun signed ball but we should be feeling lucky that they were performing in front of you FOR REAL!!! LOL

They had performed all the songs perfectly yesterday. The concert started with Sorry Sorry remix and Super Girl. Next with Don't Don't, No Other. Elfs showed their 'HEARTS' when No Other ^^ i am one of them too it was fun....
Self Intro (Freaking High Intro) say Yeah....and the Wow..
Next i forgot LOL too high ahhh remember now COnfession, Good Person, Rokkugo
But solo part was so enjoyable, Ryeowook (One Fine Spring Day Chinese version), Kyuhyun (New Endless Love),EunHae(I wanna Love You) ,Leeteuk (Kiiss GoodBye),Siwon (Looking For the day) ,Henry (Baby) SungMin (If You Leave) --Sexy Min XD ,Eunhyuk (Down) ,ZhouMi(Ms Chic)Yesung waaaaaa So touching when Yesung part everyone singing It has to Be You together, i bet Yesung was touched too ^^
Next is Tok Tok Tok , You & I, Song For You, Shake It Up, Twins Remix, Hate You Love You, In My Dream, All My Heart,, Perfection,Bonamana, A man in Love, U, Dancing Out, Cooking Cooking, A way For Love, Wonder Boys and THE END.. Did I miss any song??? Oh yes one more..Kangin Tribute!!!!!! Come back faster Kangin we are waiting for you....


I can't stop myself from watching the videos that i recorded yesterday during Super Show 3. Although my vids are far from the stage and mixed with my screaming sounds LOL, but i still can't stop spazzing on those vids.Will load some of it on my channel but i see there's much more HD vids being uploaded so i will just load my vids for my own watch on youtube LOL..


Siwon said they are preparing the 5th album and will be out soon. Let's anticipate for their coming album!!! 
I find that LeeTeuk & Eunhyuk loves to say Apa Khabar. Well next time should teach them new words instead of Apa Khabar haha. 
Eunhyuk Happy Birthday song~~~ He thanks ELFs by kneeling down on the stage ^^ Welcome Eunhyuk XD
Most of the members said that they loves Malaysia and thanks for ELFs who attended the concert. 
I am gonna say 'YEAH"~~~~~~ this is the BEST concert i ever had and WOW you guys had gave me a memorable night.
I think i am gonna get the front seats tickets next time to get some up close pictures XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment