BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Super Junior SM Town Paris -Twitter updates


Super Junior is on their way to Paris ^^ So Paris ELFs get ready for their arrival. Siwon and Donghae had arrived at Paris lately today. I guess when i am writing this post the rest of them should have arrive at Paris right??? Anyone can tell me??? XD I am spazzing on their pictures at Incheon Airport now LOL . They are as awesome as always!!!! Since yesterday the boys are really excited with this tour, they keep on tweeting on twitter... Let's start with Heechul, looks like he's having insomnia since yesterday????

@Heedictator: 아씨.. 잠 빨리 드는 방법 아는 사람ㅡㅡ 일찍 인나야돼서 12시에 누웠는데 아직도 잠이 안오나;; 피곤해죽겠는데도 잠이 안오네 화딱지나게ㅡㅡ
Trans: Shoot.. Does anyone know the best way to fall asleep quickly? I need to get up early tomorrow so I got in bed at 12 but I’m still not sleepy.. I’m so tired to the point of death but I can’t sleep which makes me angry.. -_-

@Heedictator: 해뜨겠네ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Trans:Sun is rising (soon) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Next is Ryeowook who talked about Bijin's album and also French Tour ^^

슈퍼주니어 미인아 일본 앨범이 오늘 발매되네요 ^^ 틈틈히 준비한 앨범이니 예쁘게 봐주시고 많이 사랑해주세요 ~~~>0<려욱
Trans: Super Junior’s Miinah Japanese (Bijin) album will be on sale today^^ because it was an album prepared during our spare time please have a lovely look at it and love it alot ~~~>0< ryeowook


프랑스 고고 ^_^ 기다려요 우리가 간다 +''+ SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY 다같이 ~~~~~!!
Trans:French Go Go ^_^ Please wait we are going +”+ SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY everybody together ~~~~~!!

오리콘 2위 고마워요 ^^!!! 자 이제 간다잉 ㅋㅋㅋ
Trans: Oricon second place thank you ^^!!! I’m going now kekeke


<미인아> 일본 앨범 캬캬 나도 직접 사고 싶지만 . . 나중에 꼭! 어쨋든 이쁘다!!!" 캬캬 ^^~
Trans: Japanese album kya kya I want to buy it myself as well but . . Later I will! Anyways it’s pretty!!!” kya kya ^^



Teuk oppa tweeted too along with two pictures taken at the airport...

이제 출발해요!!^^오후6시에 만나요!!! 소풍가는것처럼 설레여서 밤새고 가요!!으악 잼있겠다!!!^^EU E.L.F만나러가요!
Trans: We are departing now!!^^ Let’s meet at 6 pm!!! I’m going after an all nighter because my heart is racing like as if I’m going on a picnic!! Ahk seems fun!!!^^ EU E.L.F we are going to meet you!


Chullie tweeted again before depart to Paris ^^

Go my France. 아 안오고 싶네ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ좀 놀아야 하는데 가서
Trans:Go my France. Ah I don’t want to come back kekekekekekekeke I have to go play a little when I go there


Next is Eunhyuk!!!! He's in red today XD.Yeah you are right, so 90's fashionable

프랑스하면 또 은혁이지! 간다!!!!!! 후하하하하
Trans:When you say France it’s Eunhyuk! I’m going!!!!!! Hoohahahahaha



우와 엄청 뽀샤시해요!! 90년대 MV간지
Trans:Wow it’s really bboshashi!! Fashionable like the 90′s MV



France ELF!!!! A tour a l'heure!!
Trans: France ELF!!!! See You Later!!




Well is that more than enough?? NOoooooooooo haha i will be spamming here with other pictures later in another post so stay tuned ^^ Paris ELFs have a nice day with Suju oppas!!!


Twitter translations credit:sup3rjunior.wordpress.com
Pictures source: @Heedictator, @special1004, @ryeong9,@AllRiseSilver


0 comments:

Post a Comment