BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Joo and LeeTeuk collaborates in a new song???

Super Junior LeeTeuk tweeted this picture on twitter few days ago mentioning: "아이스크림 같은 니 말에 녹아 알면서도 또 매번 속아 습관 되어버릴까 걱정되도 오늘도 또 웃고 말아 어떡해.Trans: I melt to your words like ice cream. I am fooled everytime even though I already know. I am worried that this might become a habit, but I end up smiling. What do I do."
Looks like this is the lyrics from the song? ICE CREAM


Yesterday Teuk oppa told us that the teaser is up now. Check it out below, so sweet~~~just like ice cream.....Agree???



Joo had been tweeted a picture on her twitter too she said: "16일 오전! 드디어 이특오빠와 함께부른 Icecream 음원이 공개됩니다! 우리 사진 어때요~?^_^* On the 16th! Finally, the song i did with Teukie oppa called ‘Ice Cream’ is now available! How is our photo~?^_^*
Anticipate for the full MV!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment