BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Friday, May 27, 2011

SG Wanabe's former member-Chae Dong Ha committed suicide!!!!


OMO!!! I can't believe the news when @special1004 tweeted it on twitter!!! SG Wanabe former member, Chae Dong Ha was found committed suicide at his home today. The news spread out very quickly and everyone can't believe it!!!!! For your information, He was the main vocal and leader for SG Wannabe when the group debuted until he left the group in March 2008 to purse a solo career.After leaving SG Wannabe, he released his second album Essay in 2009. In September 2010, he came back to the music scene with the track "Vanilla Sky" from his ballad single D-Day, which he wrote and composed.(credit:wikipedia)


Extracted from Allkpop:
In his official comeback album, “Essay“, Chae Dong Ha had written a special message to the manager, which read, “It was a moment more exciting than my first kiss. My first manager. My consolation, my friend, and my hyung. The moment I met that person, I had received the whole world. As of June 9th, 2009, he is no longer by my side. Half of my heart is still missing. Still. ‘Hyung, you have to be happy, okay? Promise me that you’ll be happy…’”


Netizens commented that he might be depressed due to his former manager who had left him behind with an unexpected way 2 years ago. Now he choose to leave us with that kind of way too....TT..
Nothing we can do for now, hope that he can live happily in the other side. People please do share with your friends and family if you are feeling depressed, don't keep it to yourself, you will get 'burst' one day...Friends and family are always there for you whenever,wherever you are to concern about you...
R.I.P Chae Dong Ha......You will always be missed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment