BLOGSPOT FOR K-ADDICTERS

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT

Sunday, May 15, 2011

K-addicters contest#1-Love Letter to Your Bias Part2


The Love Letter in Part 2 mostly will be VIPs^^ Next is 4th Place Winner Ms Wong & 3rd Place Winer Ms Nieta...



Dear Big Bang,
Before became a VIP, i thought you all were just normal boy band which can sing well. After listened to “Lies”, I truly became a VIP. The song is so special, which has shown completely five different charisma of yours. Even I cant really understand Korean, the song has just like ‘shock’ my heart and I totally love Big Bang, till now.
 No one can deny that Big Bang is the most talented male ido group, even producers, idols praise uuli Big Bang a lot; Im so proud to be a VIP.Lets talk about which part of each members I found charming about. First of all, leader G-DRAGON! Do I have to say more? Song-writer, rapper, singer, even fashionista!  You are even a gentleman, as we can see from various variety show. I wonder what Ji Yong can do.. (G-dragon this name is damn cool also)
Next, the sexxay TOP! I can say you are the sexiest rapper in Korea ( just being humble here, actually it is in whole wide world to me) Your collaboration with GD is so flawless.. Take a look in your MV ‘Turn In Up’ and the latest one with GD ‘Baby Goodnight’. You are just..so charming and sexy that Im burning in flame! That’s alright I love the way it hurts..Hahaha
Well, the 艺能大势DaeSung! The funniest idol I have ever seen, yet so talented. Without knowing, I just deeply sink into the gorgeous voice DaeSung has..the first member I noticed before I love Big Bang is you! From the variety show called ‘Family Outing’. You are the reason for me to watch that show! Although it was ended, it doesn’t mean the end of DaeSung’s variety career..You are like a boom!
Wedding dress..Girl, I need a Girl..TaeYangoppa! (screaming) The combination of beautiful voice, sexy choreography and six packs..woots! I love your song! They are like signature.. I believe all kpopaddicters know your song! Although so many people right there trying to cover you, but nah..its just so different..
Last but not least, maknaeSeungri..the dorkiest! You are so cute, whenever I see you, I just can’t stop myself from laughing out loud.I love you on variety show! You light up the mood of the show..simply love you!! well I didn’t forget about your talent in dancing and singing too!
I hope you guys can spread the Big Bang effect as far as to every corner of the world, as you guys deserve it! And I hope that you all will come and held concert at Malaysia.Im a Malaysia VIP! There is lots of lots of VIP here. I know im being like a crazy fan in here. Anyway, please continue to produce more nice songs and we VIP will continue to love Big Bang.
Big BigBigBigBigBIG BANG!!!!!!!

Yours truly,
A Malaysia VIPJ




Ms Nieta's Love Letter for BIgBang...


Hello Guys !

I hope u guys can really read this.

Everybody says Big Bang is :
1. The most amazing wonderful group !
2. The most talented group !
3. The one who make street fashion become popular !
4. The cute , sweet , handsome boy !
5. The trendsetter !
6. The soon to be boss !

This is what i think about Big Bang :
1. The group that entertains every single soul in this world !
2.The group that show the real  them whether on stage or not !
3. The group that i cant live without hearing their songs !
4. The group that I start and end my day ! - u guys are the first person that i think when i wake up and before sleep-
5.The group that make my life more colourful
6. The group that make me realise that we should work hard to get what we want !

Everybody says G-Dragon is :
1.The most fashionista in Korea.
2.The best leadah in boy band 
3.The most criticised singer in Korea.
4.The most amazing talented singer and composer.
5.The most cute, shy person.

what I think about G-Dragon:
1.The person that loves his dog like his own child.
2.the person who fashion I adore and hate sometimes.
3.The person who jokes I laugh so hard at !
4.The person that I hate when he's not posting on me2day
5.The ambitious person who do anything to achieve his dream !

Everybody says Taeyang is :
1. The shy person.
2. The person who never date any girls
3. The person who have awesome body 
4. The person who got cute eye smile.
5. The person who sings really well

What I think about Taeyang :
1. The person who got melodious voice
2. The person who have sweet face.
3. The person who dedicated himself to the dance and sing !
4. The person who work so hard to achieve what he got today !.
5. The person who always rdevoted to GOD !

Everybody says T.O.P is :
1.The most handsome man
2.The most wonderful rapper
3.The most charming person in the group
4. The person who act really well
5. The person who got beautiful eye.

What i Think about T.O.P :
1.The person who love to make joke.
2. The person who act like a kid.
3. The person who makes me rap along with him when he rap.
4. The person who like sweet, ice cream!
5. The most dorky person 

Everybody says Daesung is :
1. The smiling angel
2. The person who host the Night After Night,
3. The person who host Family Outing
4. The person who have small eyes.
5. The person who love to make jokes.

What I Think about Daesung :
1. The boys who now turn into man.
2. The person who always smile whatever happen to him.
3. The person who makes everybody laugh with his jokes,
4. The person who doesnt really trust someone.
5. The person who has angel voice.

Everybody says Seungri is :
1. The cute maknae
2. The person who got determination.
3. The person who always seek attention.
4. The person who can attract noona attention
5. The panda !

What I Think about Seungri :
1. The person who will tell anything that he think he should tell.
2. The person who doesnt like to pretend.
3. The person who now make every girl scream for him.
4. The person who's always been bullied by the hyungs.
5. The person that got high determination!.

Thats what i'm gonna say to you guys ! i do hope you guys can really read this ! 

I have become your fans since 2006 ! its been a long time... This songs make me stick with you guys eventhought u guys have been in a long hiatus ! Do u guys remember it ? We Are Big Bang :


Even if u dont say anything we will still satisfy u…
We are Big Bang !
Even if u cant see anything, your ears will hear us …
We are Big Bang !
Even if everyone leaves, we will be there with u…

We are Big Bang !

Its the translation ! I just extract a few lines of your songs... I really love this part coz it state that U guys will be there with us even if everybody else leaves us ! This part makes me fall in love with U guys and stick with U guys for this long period ! Gumawo for being born in this world and cheer my chaos life ! Thank U a lot guys !
Guys please take care of your health >.< ! Dont work too hard coz it will affect your health . 

Annyeong.





How's the Letter??? Interesting? 
We do hope BigBang can read this ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment